Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Anyone going to Comic Con this year?


Damn it!! Another hunk of plastic that has caught my eye.
Seminal hardcore and straight-edge band Gorilla Biscuits teams up with Super7 once again for the final release of the figure based on their debut 7" cover. A tribute to the 12" G.I. Joe figures of the 1970's, heavily collected by Civ as well as many of the early Revelation records staff, the figure is cast in army green vinyl and comes packaged in a wooden footlocker with wraparound art of the Gorilla up to his elbows in urban warfare.
This Item is only going to be at Comic Con so If you know someone who is going let me know.
I have the 2nd pressing of this figure in banana yellow, some people think the item is a bit small but I really like the sculpt. Oh and its based on a fucking awesome band so thats a reason to buy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers