Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Girlfriend's Rant


Sometimes, in the pursuit of the perfect present, you need to go to the experts. For Christmas this year, the quest for the Bullmarks was beginning to be a little overwhelming so I decided to ask Jonathan for some help. I scoured eBay for at what felt like days before texting him SOS and admitting I needed advice. The one thing I found was a vintage Red King bullmark that looked to be in great condition aside from a small (not even noticeable!!) crack in the armpit. Thinking that maybe I'd stumbled across something great, I mentioned it to him with fingers crossed. Unfortunately it seemed that Red King was not high on Jordan's list, and the crack in the vinyl would be a big problem. Sigh. I move on, no bids and the thing gets sold.....
....
....
TO JORDAN!!
Come on! Unfair. Christmas is not ruined.
Ok, you'll have to wait to see what else Jordan is getting instead, but still. Thanks Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers